GSA’s OASIS Contract is a next generation contract vehicle for complex professional services. The vehicle will be designed to address agencies’ needs for professional service requirements that:
* Span multiple professional service disciplines;
* Contain significant IT components, but are not IT requirements in and of themselves;
* Contain Ancillary Support components commonly referred to as ODCs;
* Require flexibility for all contract types at the task order level including cost reimbursement; and
* Any one or combination of all of the above.
OASIS will be able to provide both commercial and non-commercial services. The core disciplines of the contract will include program management services, management consulting services, logistics services, engineering services, scientific services, and financial services.